Analytical Chemistry Marketing – Mass Spec / Chromatography Syd or Melb
• $70-75,000 base salary + super + up to 10% bonus + travel reimbursement
• Permanent commercial science career. Be based in Sydney or Melbourne Office
• Marketing for columns & consumables for Mass Spec and Chromatography.
Use your Analytical Chemistry in the commercial world for a permanent career with multinational Company. Columns, accessories & consumables.
• Large, well established, growing multinational company
• Offices based in both Sydney and Melbourne.
• You choose to work from Castle Hill or Kilsyth and travel to the other
• Free Parking
• Great training including approx. 1 overseas trip per year to Germany
• Fabulous future career prospects
• Base salary $70-75,000 + 9.5% super + performance based bonus up to an extra 10% of your salary
• All travel and work expenses reimbursed.
• Use your own car and claim per work km travelled (Standard ATO rates)
• Customers include Universities and researchers to fee for service chemistry laboratories to manufacturing, water, food and beverage, environmental analysis, Analytical chemistry
• Products in your section are mainly consumables, columns and accessories for Mass Spec and various Chromatograpy technicques.
• Be based mainly in the office – your choice of Castle Hill or Kilsyth
• Travel to the other office regularly for meetings and workshops
• Travel will be planned in advance – at least 2 weeks notice
• Most travel you will be away 3-4 days staying in an all expenses paid motel
• Be the person in between the sales people, customers and the technical department
• Translate information from super technical to everyday language for your product range
• 5 days per week. Monday to Friday Office hours
• Mainly office based with some travel (Max 25%) mainly to the other office
• Probably 1 trip per year to Germany for training
• Become the expert for all products in your portfolio – Mass Spec & Chromatography columns and consumables.
• Attend and participate in seminars and workshops.
• Train others in the organisation – sales and customer service plus customers.
• Explain technical information in an easy to understand manner for non technical people
• Liaise with internal and external colleagues including – people making up marketing brochures, fliers, website, and emails.
• Communicate with highly technical – Key Opinion Leaders and nontechnical customers
• B.Sc or higher in Analytical Chemistry or similar
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
• Clear speaking voice for face to face, telephone and public speaking
• Good computer skills. Good spelling, grammar and punctuation essential.
• Ability to communicate technical information easily to technical and non technical people
• Commercial acumen and a desire to have a career in the commercial world.
• Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with current passport, drivers licence and own transport.
• Ability to travel as required of the position.
• Strong learning orientation. You will be learning every day and putting that knowledge into practical applications.
• Marketing and Sales acumen – even if you have not done exactly this type of job before you MUST be keen to learn and work in this area.
Note: This is NOT a laboratory job.
More information on this fabulous career will be made available during the recruitment process. I look forward to hearing from you
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and a brief cover letter, as a WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Job# 1702-04
Please also send a copy of your passport and drivers licence.
This can be scanned and emailed or take a photo and text to 0417 06 8877
Phone me: Diana Heery on 02 8004 0261 or 03 9018 9663 or 0417 068877
As this is a permanent career position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or NZ Citizen to be considered.
More jobs and application tips on our website www.sciencepeople.com.au
As all applications generate an automatic email response, Science People recommends that candidates use a private email address and not send us job applications or correspondence from your work.