• Over $200K package $140-160,000 base + super + $27,000 car + 20% incentive.
• Permanent career with large established multinational company.
• Drive Haematology Diagnostics across Australia and NZ
$200K pkg. Drive Haematology business through ANZ. NSW or Vic based. Fabulous senior permanent career with respected and dynamic global company.
We are keen to hear from you if you are a strategic innovator with the knowledge and ability to engage with our customers whilst leading the sales team to success.
This position is now vacant so please email your application.
Global healthcare company in 150 countries employing 70,000 people.
Head office in North Ryde.
You can be based in Victoria or NSW in head office and take advantage of corporate HO benefits including:
• Free Parking
• Barista on site
• Onsite Gym with Classes
• Mothers Room
• Discounted Healthcare
• Discounted Shares program
• Fresh fruit available to employees
Salary commensurate with experience $140-160,000 base + super + $27,000 car allowance + 20% incentive
• Report to Regional Director in Asia
• Enjoy working alongside dynamic local and international colleagues
• Drive Haematology business in ANZ region
• Lead the commercial team to achieve sustainable sales and EBITA growth
• Create and implement marketing initiatives to build up the Haematology brand in coordination with the marketing team and ensuring go to market strategy implementation of new products
• Manage commercial sales channels including direct reports and distribution partners
• Ensure cross department project management of complex sales projects with Cross functional team and drive contract compliance of existing base business
• Liaise with area business management on strategic marketing and sales planning
• Represent and drive Haematology within Diagnostics division, across Australia and New Zealand.
• Be responsible for ensuring the country commercial Haematology team, achieve sales and strategic objectives, whilst ensuring that present and future customer needs met.
Ideally you have:
• MSc. or PhD in Life Science and preferably business management
• Minimum of 5 years proven sales track record and commercial operational management in Healthcare, preferably Haematology/ Coagulation or IVD business
• Team orientated, analytical, highly organised
• Demonstrated ability to operate within a Cross Function Team
• Demonstrated business analytical capabilities and sales track record
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
More information on this fabulous career will be made available during the recruitment process
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Job# 1701-03
Phone Diana Heery on 02 8004 0261 or 0417 068877
As this is a permanent career position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or NZ Citizen to be considered.
More jobs and application tips on our website www.sciencepeople.com.au
As all applications generate an automatic email response, Science People recommends that candidates use a private email address and not send us job applications or correspondence from your work.